Whats your ringtone(s)?

I change mine out quite frequently. I like to have one for Rob and one for the women from my ebay group. Sometimes when school is in I have a special one for school related business and then one general catch all one. My phone is also my MP3 player so the songs all begin from the beginning so it is important that a song start off well to be my ringtone.
Currently I have:
Rob - Your kiss is on my list ~ Hall & Oats
Ebay - Temptation eyes ~ The Grassroots
Everyone else ~ The theme to Grease.

Bon Jovi - (You want to) Make a Memory

I got it for free from my provider as a "thank you" :D

I have a few. I use Disturbed's "Down With The Sickness" for family, and I use REM's "It's The End Of The World As We Know It" For certain friends who are fond of crisis. Otherwise it's Blondie's "Call Me"

Those first two are good tunes indeed.

I used to vary quite a bit, for a while I had "Bite the hand that feeds" by NIN for the Critter. Don't really recall the others I used. Then I got a hold of a Naruto ringtone originally for the Critter, and fell in love with it myself, so I've had it for a couple of years now. It's this melody, only at a slower pace, and with only piano sound.

My main ring tone is the song from the YTMND Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise.
Love it! :grinyes:

Yeah its funny Norwegian black metal but at times I enjoy it. The dark haired chick licking the table is my personal favorite part.

Gonzo...what else?

Down With The Sickness....great for waking the neighbors but a phone would explode if played at proper volume

I currently have...

Hair Of The Dog - Nazareth
Long Haired Country Boy - Charlie Daniels
King Of Kings - Motorhead
Rockstar - Nickelback

I just have one: "Parachutes" by Coldplay for my boyfriend. It was free. Everyone else gets the regular ring.

On my last phone though, I had "Wonderwall" for my boyfriend and a few others that I've long since forgotten about. I think I had some Keane though. Definitely had "Devil Went Down to Georgia". I'm the only one I know that can recite the entire song. I have two cousins from Georgia trying to teach me the "accompanying dance". I didn't know there was one.

Back