When The Politico goes after Obama you know theere is a problem

jimpeel

This story deals with seven issues that Obama does not want showcased. The Politico has been firmly in his camp but is now starting to show signs of faltering.

The story is four pages long so I will only post the lead in and the titles of the seven stories.

There is also a VIDEO on the page.

SOURCE

7 stories Barack Obama doesn't want told

By JOHN F. HARRIS | 11/30/09 5:45 AM EST

Presidential politics is about storytelling. Presented with a vivid storyline, voters naturally tend to fit every new event or piece of information into a picture that is already neatly framed in their minds.

No one understands this better than Barack Obama and his team, who won the 2008 election in part because they were better storytellers than the opposition. The pro-Obama narrative featured an almost mystically talented young idealist who stood for change in a disciplined and thoughtful way. This easily outpowered the anti-Obama narrative, featuring an opportunistic Chicago pol with dubious relationships who was more liberal than he was letting on.

A year into his presidency, however, Obama’s gift for controlling his image shows signs of faltering. As Washington returns to work from the Thanksgiving holiday, there are several anti-Obama storylines gaining momentum.

The Obama White House argues that all of these storylines are inaccurate or unfair. In some cases these anti-Obama narratives are fanned by Republicans, in some cases by reporters and commentators.

But they all are serious threats to Obama, if they gain enough currency to become the dominant frame through which people interpret the president’s actions and motives.

Here are seven storylines Obama needs to worry about:

He thinks he’s playing with Monopoly money

Too much Leonard Nimoy

That’s the Chicago Way

He’s a pushover

He sees America as another pleasant country on the U.N. roll call, somewhere between Albania and Zimbabwe

President Pelosi

He’s in love with the man in the mirror

When only a Republican President will do.

Seeing Osama go down in flames in less than a year, enjoyable.
Watching everyone, even his lunatic left wing base turn on him: “priceless”.

I don't hate Obama. I just wish he was a night janitor in some obscure office building on the out skirts of ChiTown, not the POTUSS.

Obama is the kind of lulzcow that milks himself.

Lulz in Congress said:
Subject:
Obama Citizenship

To:
Rep. Nathan Deal

November 8, 2009

I applaud you for signing onto the letter from other legislators asking for a complete birth certificate for Obama. This is so easy to fix and yet Obama has not done so. The short form certificate of Live Birth that has been provided is not complete documentation as far as I am concerned. No doctor name , no hospital. Dr Fukino's press release leave so much unanswered. Is there any way to get the Governor of Hawaii to look into this and find the long form?

Cumming , GA

Obama-Salahi.jpg

Back