where would pick to live?

tonksy

okay, say you suddenly found yourself homeless and had to move...where would you pick? stay in the same town? move someplace you lived before? strike out for places unexplored? what cities would you pick...and why?

tonks said:
hmmm...how about a little more practicality?

Its on Earth, we can travel around the Earth....1+1=2. Very logical and practical to me.

If there is nothing to look forward to in your current settings then move.

Buttcrackdivine said:
Its on Earth, we can travel around the Earth....1+1=2. Very logical and practical to me.

you miss my point. i was asking you to pick a place you would like to live- not visit. i guess i was looking for an explaination. maybe some personal insight? but i forget who i am talking to, huh?

Buttcrackdivine said:
If there is nothing to look forward to in your current settings then move.
who said anything about that?

If I was 100% dead broke, wandering, drifting, and isolated from the universe... I would probably sign on to be a merchant seaman constantly chugging all over the Pacific ports of call.

If I were any poorer than I am now & find myself out on my arse I'd probably move into a cardboard box in front of the zoo :shrug:

Professur said:
Already did it. Moved right here.

For as much as you bitch about Montreal, it's kind of surprising you actually chose to live there. :p

As for me... I certainly wouldn't be staying in Fresno. When people make fun of this place, I really don't have much to say to defend it. I'm not sure where I'd go to though... probably some place I have a job offer.

Some of the southern islands of Japan, prolly in Shikoku or something. I've always loved Japan...

Back