where's Gato_Solo ?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
It's been a while since his last post, and he said he wasn't going to be sent to Iraq.

Anyone knows if he's bussy, on vacation, or anything about him?

He said he was in an Undisclosed location, but then said something about it being 90's during the day, cool at night. Sounds like desert to me.

I am sleepy, worn out, and either too cold, or just right. Nights here are in the 40's and 50's F, but the days go up into the 90's. I can't sleep in the heat like that after working in the cold. I'll be in a regular room soon, though...I hope...

*quote, unquote*

Im with PT sounds too sandy and desert like. Is he a secret special forces and not telling us? we need details.....

it is desert climate. hes a pilot for the Air Force other than that im not too sure.ive seen him do this before though where he wont post for a while cause of life then hell return.

I don't think he's a pilot, I thought he said he was in communications. But, wherever he is, hopefully he'll get a chance to pop back in here and know we're all thinking of him.

Somehow i don't see Solo being around to much for some time. We're extremely busy on more than a couple of fronts and it will probably be this way for some years to come.

I don't recall reading he was in communications. I think his team does a support role, I think they are charged in assembling and keeping FARPs.

I recall him saying something to the effect he monitors cargo loading/unloading from aircraft.

samcurry said:
Is he a secret special forces and not telling us? we need details.....

SpecOps? I don't think so but SpecOps need a 7-11 too. :D

Back