Where's Nixy ????

She's gone to visit her family in Newfoundland for a couple weeks, she oughta be back soon :)

Or she may be the last human alive who actually wants to visit relatives and pay them some attention instead of parking in front of the tv and computer and hiding outside with the smokers. There is always that possibility.

she's not the last person :p

i can't wait to hop on the plane in 8 hrs to go visit my grammy, gramps, mommy and daddy ... and we just sit around and talk - how scary is that :eek:

I only come online around here to check if my potential bf and probably new years date has emailed me or is online. Other than that I can not be bothered with phoneline internet, I'd rather be out on snowmobile so I'm all achey and stuff the next day :rolleyes:. Today though it is blowing a storm here so there is nothing to do outside and my family is at thepoint now where they are always at each others throats cause they have all been living in the same house for almost a week and the fact that there is always someone sick makes it even worse.

kuulani said:
she's not the last person :p

i can't wait to hop on the plane in 8 hrs to go visit my grammy, gramps, mommy and daddy ... and we just sit around and talk - how scary is that :eek:
I just did that all of last week. Going near a computer never even crossed my mind. I was so busy going from gathering to gathering that I never even found a moment to pick up a book.

Okay thanks for the update,figured it might be something like that (or unc had her locked in the basement again:brow:)

unclehobart said:
I've people living in my basement. I would have to lock her in the master bath most likely.
ooooh ooooh! me! me! lock me in your master bath!!!

Theres room enough for your entire brood in there. C'mon down .. or do I have to do this the old fashioned way via sneaking up on you and slipping a gunny sack over your head?

but sheer hell explaining it at customs... *whatz this here, lad? a gunny sack with a woman all starkers? Thats not listed on yer customs declaration... Thats more paperwork.. bloody hell*

that's true... I guess I'd have to go willingly till after the crossing, though we could go by boat and avoid the inspectors altogether ;) :D

I would have to hire a boat to sneak me in on the front side as well since they would grow curious as to how I crossed properly into the north and then somehow appeared back south without ever crossing back properly. That would probably draw a visit by the smiling Feds after a few. I don't need that kind of heat looking through my house and finding a hostaged Leslie tied into my bathtub and being mercilessly shoulder rubbed and fed fudge dipped strawberries ...

Back