Whipping the Canadians...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
into a frenzy...

Nonetheless, many Canadians, inside and outside the Martin government, have the gall to complain about Canada's lack of influence over U.S. foreign policy. In a candid address in Washington last week, Lawrence Wilkerson, a former chief of staff to then-secretary of state Colin Powell, confided that if he were not such a diplomat, he would tell these whiners: "As long as you sit behind our military up there in Canada, don't do a damn thing, eviscerate your own military and continue to look like you're the world's pacifist nation, you're getting what you deserve."

Quite so.

What was Wilkerson thinking???

I would remind everyone that the US has profitted internationally from Canada's pacifist nature in the past. A certain Iranian incident comes quickly to mind. We've always worked together as the velvet glove over the iron fist. bi-partizan politics aside, we need each other.

Professur said:
I would remind everyone that the US has profitted internationally from Canada's pacifist nature in the past. A certain Iranian incident comes quickly to mind. We've always worked together as the velvet glove over the iron fist. bi-partizan politics aside, we need each other.

No need. Most of us know that. This was a post to expose an idiot...I posted one a while back about a Canadian government official, so I figured that turnabout was fair play, and posted one about one of our government officials...

Back