whoops!

It's not nice calling those beach bums 'Dips'. and a woman in your condition should leave them alone.

yeah - ku'u sits in the AC office while I sit in the steaming hot cubicle :D luckily, I put on deoderant this morning :D

So what's the story with this female deodorant stuff? Is that a cross between a deodorant stick and a tampon, or what?

They actually have a women's deodorant out now that has an ingredient to soothe skin after shaving.

Originally posted by Professur
It's not nice calling those beach bums 'Dips'. and a woman in your condition should leave them alone.

:lol: I can look ... I just can't touch ;)

I was astounded today at the drugstore to see that women's no-name Sensor blades were $6.19, and the men's no-name Sensor blades were $3.49.

I bought the men's. They work better anyway.

Leslie said:
I was astounded today at the drugstore to see that women's no-name Sensor blades were $6.19, and the men's no-name Sensor blades were $3.49.

That's because the men's blades don't have those annoying 'wires' that split the blades into thirds. It's supposed to keep women from cutting their legs or pits.

Gato_Solo said:
That's because the men's blades don't have those annoying 'wires' that split the blades into thirds. It's supposed to keep women from cutting their legs or pits.

Actually...the only razors I know of with those are Schick
(I use them cause I LOVE them)...and the men's ones by them have the wires too...men's razor's however often don't have the fancy aloe stripe...which I think in the cheap brands is just green tape or something anyway...

Leslie said:

*can't believe she never thought of making a smart comment about why Les was shaving her legs today*

:lloyd:

Back