Whos going to a Christmas party?

HeXp£Øi±

I'ts 5:00am and i haven't slept but two hours. My house is a mess and i have to have it cleaned by 3:00pm in order to make my daughers teddy bear christmas party before our party starts at 6:00pm.

I'm not ready for today. Maybe i'll just crawl back into bed and sleep til christmas. Anyone else having or going to a christmas party?

I AM!!!

We always make our own party, I expect it to finish not before 3:00am :D

I'm going to Mother-in-Laws tonight, Father-In-Law tomorrow afternoon, Went to KC this past weekend and had Xmas with my Mom, Christmas with the wifes kids was last night, Xmas with my kids will be the 26th. I think that will be the end of it this year. I think. No real parties though, be with the kids most of the time, and don't like to drink around them at all.

I've been to one over the weekend. Son's in Japan, grandaughter isn't here, wife works tomorrow. :shrug: I'll probably be here. :lol:

Went to one on Monday night for Rusty's job. It was a really good time, we won a small digital camera, Rusty actually danced... Now he's not so timid about my idea of taking dance lessons. :)

Other than that, going to have a family thing at my sister's house tomorrow. We weren't going to get together this year but everyone changed their minds. Which is pretty cool because if I can hang out with the kids all night, I'll have a good time. :D

Tell Rusty, from me, that white men don't dance & that it is okay. Now, should Rusty happen to be of another minority (save Asian) then he needs to get his genes checked :D

Oh, I never said he had rhythm. He surely does not. But I really like to dance and he usually doesn't. I'm thinking taking latin dance should be pretty cool. :D

Back