why do I go to school?

nalani

I could say for the educational expereince .. but that's not it...

I could say for the social aspect - the gathering of intellectuals in one area ... but that's not it either ...

I could say for the betterment of my career ... but ... no ...

I could say I go to school in order to better my understanding and appreciate the differences between people, religions and cultures ... but that would be a lie ...

I go to school for one reason and one reason only ...

because every year at finals time, I get a gift from my mom .. usually something gold. This year, she gave me a chain with three floating hearts on it - one yellow, one white, and one rose gold ...

That's why I go to school. My mom is simply the bomb.

:headbang:

oooooooooooooooooh that's so nice of her, still thinking of you like that. You've got a great family, na!

*loves those multigoldwhatever things :headbang:

Gato_Solo said:
Could you post a pic of you wearing that necklace, Na? Just curious...:headbang:

awww... now, why you wanna see that for?

I can't do it now, unfortunately ... the camera is dead ...

*whew* hehehehe

nalani said:
Gato_Solo said:
Could you post a pic of you wearing that necklace, Na? Just curious...:headbang:

awww... now, why you wanna see that for?

I can't do it now, unfortunately ... the camera is dead ...

*whew* hehehehe

Just curious...;)

unclehobart said:
I thought you went to school so that you could afford me as a boyfriend. :eyemouth:

I can't afford anything while I go to school :D ... but if you wanna contribute to my scholarship fund so that I don't have to work and then I can have time to be your girlfriend, I'd definitely consider that :brow:

See ... that makes up for your mom banning you from the Mother's Day picnic ;)

hmm ... I see a trend going on, first the library, now the picnic ... :D

umm... it was thirdcoming (prefourth - bear with me, I've had an hour of sleep :D)

the story is .. I'm banned from the library .. and I'm banned from the Mother's Day picnic cause my mom said so - she wants me to study for finals ... and she's the boss of me ...

I'm also banned from the Friday movies with the sisters, ku'u :(

Back