Why I live an hour from work

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Alot of people at work have been asking why I drive an hour to work every day. This is why. These were all taken on my way to work.

Wow, you mean there's not even anything to look at during that hour? Just tree after tree after tree with no architecture or people?

:D

Professur said:
Where are the moose?

No moose. Just deer.

OSLI said:
Wow, you mean there's not even anything to look at during that hour? Just tree after tree after tree with no architecture or people?

Exactly.

Jeez... that reminds me of most of western kentucky through eastern kansas. Low rolling hills and limestone-ish cutaways to keep it all flat.

LOL, it probably should, around these parts we call it Missouri.

I know where you live, dude :laugh:. I'm just thinking of the 130ish mile deep N/S, 300 mile E/W saddleback of hilly terrian that I've driven over a dozen times m'self. I could probably have called it as the state of Misery without prompting.

I thought you did, I just found it funny how you describe it western kentucky to eastern kansas. We's got us a name all to ourselves now!

Going to the 2nd pic, it is amazing how many places they have done this to. I've been all over the east coast and haven't noticed it nearly as much. Is it like this anywhere besides here?

I've heard that alot of the original cliffwork was done by prisoners, and there are some impressive cuts they have made, especially on Hwy 54 by Lake of the Ozarks, theres some that are well over 200 ft. tall.

PuterTutor said:
I thought you did, I just found it funny how you describe it western kentucky to eastern kansas. We's got us a name all to ourselves now!

Kinda like North Florida... the east half is often referred to as South Georgia and the West half is South Alabama. And of course, South Florida is better known as Little Cuba... :eh:

but really.. the area that Im speaking of wasn't wholly within the confines of Missouri. It was a footprint that runs from Leavenworth to Bowling Green.

Back