why is it...

Dave

..that when groups of people are trying to enter and exit a building at the same time they all try to use the same door regardless of how many doors there are?

Why is it that people say they're taking a dump, when you're not actually taking it anywhere? In fact, you're leaving it!

Funk dat!

Spot said:
..that when groups of people are trying to enter and exit a building at the same time they all try to use the same door regardless of how many doors there are?

Because you don't want to be the one who tries to go through a locked door only to have everyone look at you like your an idiot for not knowing the door was locked.

Spot said:

OH--Oh, I know this one!!!! :D

Because Us Humans are so lazy, no ones wants to hold the door for the next person, so we all try to get threw the door before it closes..... :lol2:

Spot said:

They do it after high school, too?

DAMMIT!

why do they gather in the middle of the aisles to chat in busy department stores? :grumpy:

A.B.Normal said:
or leave their cart in the middle of the aisle and walk away :rolleyes:

To quote myself a few times
"Oh shit, my wallet is (at home, in the car, etc)"

Gonz said:
To quote myself a few times
"Oh shit, my wallet is (at home, in the car, etc)"
I haven't done that in a while, but I put all the shit back if it's not in my car. :lloyd:

Back