Why was he even out

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
of prison to begin with? While I fully understand the concept of rehabilitation, this guy had a life sentence (20 years or more) to serve, meaning that his crime was particularly heinous.

A British woman who regularly visits prison inmates fell in love with one, and it almost got her killed, the Yorkshire Evening Post reports. The West Yorkshire woman, whose identity was not released, fell for a convicted rapist serving a life sentence and would visit him for several hours every few weeks.

After the prisoner was released on parole to a hostel, he began spending weekends at her home and they eventually became engaged, the Yorkshire Evening Post reports.

"For the first six months things went very well," the woman told a jury, the Yorkshire Evening Post reports. "He was very kind and very caring; I always found him to be like that when he was in prison."

The woman told a jury that the relationship took a turn for the worse when the convicted criminal "started saying 'there's no such thing as God,' and then started praying to Satan."

I wonder if that last sentence didn't provide a substantial clue to his mind-set that she totally missed...

Source...

I've never understood the infatuation with inmates both male/female ,there are plenty of non-incarcerated fish in the sea.These people have got to realize what they are getting themselves into ???

Back