why you know so much and don't earn much

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Engineers and Scientists are never able to earn as much money as the executives and managers. This is proven mathematically based on this two principles:

1. Knowledge is Power
2. Time is money

We all know this physical law, Power = Work/Time

But considering that Knowledge = Power, then we can deduce that
Knowledge = Work/Time, and because of Time = Money, we have
Knowledge = Work/Money.

From that equation we can obtain the value of Money:
Money = Work/Knowledge

So it is proven that when Knowledge tends to Zero, the Money tends to Infinite as long as you make a minimum of Work.

Corolary:
THE LESS YOU KNOW, THE MORE MONEY YOU'LL MAKE

IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you didn't understand this theorem, don't worry, you are probably enjoying all your juicy money.

:rofl4:

I guess that means I'm not gonna make much money but it is still friggin' hilarious!

No intiative. Those managers and executives know far less but they climb the corporate ladder because they have the intiative. They are social people who talk their way out of work, they are bastards who don't mind treading on a few dearms to achieve their nirvana of fat bank accounts, they dump their moral standards for a mansion.

Hard workers let their concious get in the way, they work hard in order to get notice but they don't and they work away in misery earning their pittance of an earnings. They lack the intiative to be bastards and assholes and break a few hearts to earn their just desserts. The guy who kisses ass will be laughing the hardest while you whine and moan about your pitiful position in the corporate heirchy.

I think BCD gets corporate america pretty good, now whether he gets that this was a joke, well. :shrug:

PuterTutor said:
I think BCD gets corporate america pretty good, now whether he gets that this was a joke, well. :shrug:

I laughed, i cried, i pondered and then i moved on to add my opinion. Res assured the joke was had in my mind and laughed at.

Back