Woman Bites Pitbull

pistol_m9_500.jpg

:nudge:

Woah, that's some ovaries!!!

We should wait for follow-ups to see if she faces charges for attacking the animal :rolleyes:

Oh... am I the only one who had to click the link to make sure Rice's first name wasn't Condoleezza?

nah condi would just give the dog a lecture on US-soviet cold war era relations, and bore it to death.

I love my dogs. And I wouldn't hesitate to stick my 2" pocket knife blade into one of the pit bull's eyes and twist it to make the sombitch let go. At that point that animal is a machine-- operating on primordial instinct---and it needs to be shut down.

I love my dogs. And I wouldn't hesitate to stick my 2" pocket knife blade into one of the pit bull's eyes and twist it to make the sombitch let go. At that point that animal is a machine-- operating on primordial instinct---and it needs to be shut down.

I have seen pitbulls in action, your 2" knife will just annoy it.

A dog trainer once gave me, and my class (many moons ago) some advice on what to do it a dog attacked, when it came to pitbulls he said...

If you are right handed give it your left arm (if you can't run away) and yell for someone to get a shotgun.

Biting a dog around here would be Really dumbass, with a the rabies going around.
15 cases in this county alone.

yeah, I keep forgetting 'common sense', half the logic, are gone, and it's
the 'live for today' now.:mope:

We surely can't expect the greater society to think, much less think ahead.:confuse3:

Thankfully? You can keep rabies away from you by not getting bitten by an infected animal, however, the other infection is chronic and even if you are careful, it will be back in 28 days ;)

Back