Women are like politicians

HeXp£Øi±

So i say to Leah "You're wrong so why don't you just admit it?"

To which she responds "it's not about being right or wrong"

Perry:"Yes it is, you never admit when you're wrong"

Leah:" You always want to blame me and that never fixes anything"

Thinking about this conversation was for me, reminiscent of this political arguement that i have heard so many times.

Republican: Those democrats didn't get a damn thing done.
Democrat(knowing he/she is in the wrong): That type of bipartisan finger pointing doesn't get anything done.

Etc etc etc...

Women are truly master politicians. They can twist any conversation/debate into knots to no end.

Women ain't binary. Men are. Sort off. Either on or off. Women are much more delicate, fancy, breakable, in the dark, in the light, in the grey zone, all at once, partially, or not at all, running through life, stumbling, crawling, backing up, observing, stopping, and more, all at once or one at a time...

Damn did that make sense? ?(

Keeping you guessing is our way of keeping you interested. :D

Men have such short attention spans...

IMO, 2 words that r sure to dicredit any arguement, are................."Always" & "Never".

Besides, I don't believe, as men, we we're really meant to understand women, (life jus' isn't long enough for that!)

Perhaps it's sufficiently comforting jus' to accept that we don't now, nor will we ever, in this life, have the ability to fully understand women.:D

Better to jus' love an' accept 'em the way they were made................to complete man! And that friends is no easy task at any level of giftedness!!;)

Back