Women please help! Dry vagina causes. I am serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ol' man

My girlfreind is always dehydrated. I pour her a glass of juice , water, or tea and she only takes a couple sips and then she is done. I know for a fact she does not drink enough fluids only coffee which dehydrates the piss outa ya.

Have any of you women members ever had a dry vagina?

If so was it easily cured by drinking more fluids?

if she has a constant thirst then it could be an early sign of diabetes.

other than that all i can think if is ky

I think more foreplay would work better than force feeding her fluids...but that's just me :D

Originally posted by ris
if she has a constant thirst then it could be an early sign of diabetes.

other than that all i can think if is ky

I don't think it is diabetes but I guess you never know.

Originally posted by *Q*
I think more foreplay would work better than force feeding her fluids...but that's just me :D

You mean lick it before I stick it:D

Anyway most of my other girlfreinds were dripping wet by the time I got down to lick it! I could lick it all day but it does not help inside. Sometimes in the shower I give her a little squirt in the poon with water but it just sucks it up like dry saw dust! Licking it does help:D

Getting back to the problem of not drinking enough fluids. Water works better than soda or juice. If she doesn't like drinking straight from a glass then try a straw. I don't like to drink from a glass because it hurts my teeth but I can drink with a straw ok.

As for the other problem, I wouldn't know. :D

You guys are not really helping me much here. I am just asking if it helps to drink more fluids cause I have noticed when I made her drink more it got alot wetter.

I have came to the conclusion that she needs to drink more fluids.

I know when a person gets really dehydrated there lips crack and peel. Well at times they have gotten that way. These are the same times that her vag got really really dry!

I'm not kidding about the foreplay, ya know.

I assume this is a grown woman, she'll drink when she feels like it.

You can get a cream at the drug store called Vagisil or something like that that will prolly help. I've seen it in department stores.

Vagisil will come in very handy if he happens to give her a yeast infection :(

How do ya know that she doesn't have one? :D

[warning, you are pushing it according to Q -- edited by s4] :eek:

you better send yourself an email, you are dangerously close to encouraging an AUP violation.

Originally posted by *Q*
I'm not kidding about the foreplay, ya know.

I assume this is a grown woman, she'll drink when she feels like it.

Well like i have been saying she can drink when ever she wants but her lips on here face:D get dry too and crack and peel. I am telling you this chick never drinks any fluids period. This cannot be healthy!

If you are really that worried, ask her to get checked out by a doctor.

:ek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back