wondering ..

I don't have ICQ at work.

Not allowed to DL stuff form the internet.

Will you bitchslap mine too, the closest I can get to conversation is these boards. Won't allow any instant messengers, and beginning August 1st, they are turning on "Email Filtering"

girls .. we need a collective bitchslap here for PuterTutor's company policies ...

:bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap:

This is the Email I got a couple days ago. Can you believe this shit?

Effective August 1, 2002, the Office of Information Systems will monitor the subject line and text of all e-mail coming into, going out of and traveling within the e-mail system for inappropriate words/language. When selected words are found within the subject line or the text, the e-mail will be blocked from the intended receiver and suspended by Information Systems.

When an e-mail is suspended, the intended receiver and the sender will be notified as follows:

The sender will receive the following message:

"Your message has been blocked due to inappropriate language. The intended recipient has been notified that your e-mail has been blocked and has fifteen (15) working days to retrieve your e-mail message, in its entirety."

The receiver will receive the following message:

"This e-mail has been blocked due to inappropriate language. If this message contains legtimate business information you must contact the E-Mail Administrator within fifteen (15) working days of its' sending in order to retrieve this e-mail, in its entirety."

Suspended e-mail may be retrieved by contacting Information Systems. Refer to Manual Notice No. B05-150 for specific instructions regarding the suspension and retrieval of e-mail containing inappropriate language.

hey PuterTutor, I've been meaning to ask you .. what's your email address at work, again?

;)

turned mine on now na, but i usually msn or aim people. i have trillian though so its not a prob to have it on :)

yeah .. and don't forget, I have a bum ankle ... I can't be walking all over the place ... *putting my feet up on my desk, laying the keyboard on my lap and getting comfortable*

I called my boss on the phone the other day (he litterally sits right next to me, our cubicles are side by side).

hehehe .. when me and ku'u were in the other office (before this building was done) we sat with out backs literally against one another .. and IM'd each other all day :D

Back