WOOHOO! I survived...

Aunty Em

... the going nowhere fast traffic, the 1/2 mile long car park queues, the kamikaze trolley pushers, the snatch it first merchants, the screaming brats, the "sorry but we're out" assistants, the endless checkout queues and my own whinging brat! Phew! That's the Christmas shopping finally over for another year!

Now I just have to survive the family gift run tomorrow and then I can relax and get well sozzled till New Year. Cheers! :)

yet another year and you haven't learnt to make the shopping a few days before the 25th ;)

started my shopping on saturday. finished on sunday. total elapsed time - 4 hours. :D

Luis G said:
yet another year and you haven't learnt to make the shopping a few days before the 25th ;)

if it hadn't been for going out on sat with the sis-in-law i would still be well short today :D

Luis G said:

I prefer fresh green things in my fridge that cannot be described as moulds! :D

nambit said:
tesco online?

they've been good to me in the past...

I begrudge paying the delivery charge when Tesco is a 10 minute walk from my house. :eek: Actually I do my major shop at Asda, 4 miles away - I prefer their range of goods. But I use Tesco for my midweek shop. :)

Back