Word stats

fury

Administrator
Staff member
439 posts contain "sex" (the three letters appear anywhere in the post, meaning it matches all posts with "sexy" or "desexed" in them)

149 posts contain "bitchslap" or "bitch-slap" (includes "bitchslaps" and "bitch-slaps")

75 contain "penis"

36 contain "boobs", but drop the s from the search, and 95 posts show up. 15 of them containing boobie or boobies, and 48 of them containing just "boob" alone with no other letters. (fetish with one-breasted women, maybe?)

82 with "breast" (includes breasts, breastesses, etc)

229 posts have the word ass or asses.

So, we can derive from these rather useless statistics that OTC is comprised mostly of ass men! :headbang:

Incidentally, about 8607 posts contain this smilie: :D

244 contain "butt", 18 of which contain the plural "butts"

Which could mean the majority of members here prefer monogamy. :eek2:

fury said:
So, we can derive from these rather useless statistics that OTC is comprised mostly of ass men! :headbang:

Or comprised of men who are asses/assholes... and the women who love them. :headbang:

your bitchslapping hand must be very muscley by now ... i wonder if there's a bitchslap smilie somewhere out there in cyberland?

I FOUND IT! I looked for an hour and I finally foudn it! here you go Na:

slap.gif

*wipes hands* well, my work here is done. I guess it's off to sleep.

Goodnight everyone!

OH! i saw bowing smilies last night too!I think I sent the addy to fury but I'm not sure...

kuulani said:
Nixy said:
I FOUND IT! I looked for an hour and I finally foudn it! here you go Na:

slap.gif

Nixy, I bow to you for finding the bitchslap smilie! :clap:

wow .. that's bug, Nixy ... ku'u doesn't bow to too many people for too many reasons ... that's for damned sure ... :D

Back