WOTD

chcr

Too cute for words
Didn't want you to miss it GF. :lol:

"Mommy, mommy, I tried to do the slip and slide nakes and hurt my poor tallywhacker. Waah!!!!!:crying2:

Why oh why would anyone want to whack their tally? Sounds incredibly painful.

:laugh: + karma for you chcr. :headbng2:

But isn't it more fun when I have to search every thread for it? It's like a weed. It pops up in the most unlikely of places. :D

But isn't it more fun when I have to search every thread for it? It's like a weed. It pops up in the most unlikely of places.

I figured you always have to do that. This was a change of pace. :D

Before this thread was created was just my use of the word fo rtoday and a thread from last year

I'm seeing how many guys will bother with the tallywhacking at my av...

Actually, I didn't notice that. :blush: I guess I ought to go change it ...

Well it isn't really full nudity... We have almost-bare butts in a lot of av's round here. I don't see anything wrong with it. :shrug:

Doesn't bother me that much either. :lol:

Edit: Isn't tallywhacker a noun rather than a verb. Maybe I've got it wrong.

greenfreak said:
But isn't it more fun when I have to search every thread for it? It's like a weed. It pops up in the most unlikely of places. :D

*lol* I thought you said it was like weed, it just pops up in the most unlikely places. Now, I don't know about you, but I try to keep a good handle on my weed to know where it's at at all times. *hehe*

chcr - I think it is a noun and not a verb. -er denotes noun, anyway. Though once again the wotd is missing from my Webster's dictionary. *hehe*

:glasses:

All you need to do is go to google's image search and put it in there. The second picture will give you an idea of what it is. :D

greenfreak said:
All you need to do is go to google's image search and put it in there. The second picture will give you an idea of what it is. :D

... Oookay.

So, the other day I was out with my friend George. We ventured up to the Lake with a case of col' beer and decided to see what would happen. We just happened to have a small boat in tow and a couple of fishing poles in the trunk - don't ask why we are pulling a boat with a vehicle that has a trunk ... it's a very stout car. No wait, we're in a jeep.

So, George and I are in a Jeep towing a boat to the lake with a case of col' beer. The water is warm, the sun is shining, and with any luck the fish will be biting!

So, we get the boat unloaded and into the water, fishing poles in hand. We get to the middle of the lake and are ready to do some serious drinking and fishing. I go to look for my favorite lure and much to my surprise my tallywhacker is missing! I look at George who happens to be stringing my tallywhacker onto his pole. Give that back!

:D *sigh* I need to take storytelling lessons. :mope:

Back