Would you wanna be the driver of this??!

forklift.jpg

It's been my experience that forklifts do occasionally have a mind of their own.:D Fortunately we don't carry around big bombs on the ones where I work.:eek13:

SB it's not real. Or didn't you notice that the bomb would never have fit sideways through the door? Or that the forklift isn't lined up with the door at all?

not too sure, got it at [H]ard ocp, this was their statement
If you are gonna screw up at work and wreck your forklift....please make sure it's not THIS forklift. I bet the driver had a damn heart attack after this one.

It looks like there is a ramp that goes up to the door. He may have gotten close to the door, then the front wheel slipped over the side, causing the whole thing to turn to the side and fall off into the position that it is in. And you can't see the whole door so you can't say that it wouldn't fit.

Originally posted by sbcanada
It looks like there is a ramp that goes up to the door. He may have gotten close to the door, then the front wheel slipped over the side, causing the whole thing to turn to the side and fall off into the position that it is in. And you can't see the whole door so you can't say that it wouldn't fit.

Not only can I say that, I think, if you look real closely, I did say it.

Look at the scrape marks in front of the bomb. That's from the forks as they were dragged backwards to tim it into position.

Oooh, nice observation prof. Didn't even notice those scrape marks.

Also I would like to point out, had only one front wheel of the forklift gone off the side, with a load on, the whole forklift would have most likely gone over. *plop*

Back