Wow....SO glad the Seahawks passed on Sanchez!

I mean this is what we wanted, Hasselbeck hurt, nobody to back him up that could do more than a game or two, and Aaron Curry who has so far shown every sign of being a bust!

See now we can show the world what the team is REALLY made of!

That Sanchez kid is a bum anyway. A major pile of suckage who will never amount to shit in the NFL. Backup QB's Grooming future talent? Who the fuck needs that shit?!?

Tim Ruskell you are a GENIUS!!! If they fire you I will picket the front office!

Man that Sanchez kid was a real bum huh? Passing on that kid looks like a better and better decision every week!

Thank God Tim Ruskell has good sense. Maybe next year we can make some real moves like signing Junior Seau to a 3 year deal and maybe pick Jevon Kearse for like a 6 year 40mil deal. Then we can trade down from our two first round pics and get a new kicker and 5 or 6 new linebackers. Hell we might even be able to land Brett Favre for a 4 year deal....That'd be SWEET! We might even ad like 15 years to Hasselbeck's deal, can't be lettin' that guy go anywhere!

Ruskell always gets the great free agents! He also always signs great long term deals with the super talented stars like Walter Jones (I mean he can't help it if he has been injured and almost useless ever since), and Shaun Alexander!

Shaun Alexander is so awesome he is unemployed right now because he is so good I think nobody feels they can afford such a stellar talent! Man Ruskell is THE MAN!!!

Altron

people in my neck of the woods seem to be pretty happy that the Jets picked up Sanchez.