wow!

I just woke up, felt the need for a cig, was out, so went to the 24hr shop and bought a 10 pack for 2.25, with a 20, dude gave me 27.75, 2 notes obviously thinking he gave me a 10, 5 and change but giving me a 20, 5 and change, went back to the shop, and the shift ended for the guy, told them what happened, the new guy there said he could'nt do anything about it and i just had to keep the money, since he was not who did the transfer! asked if he would report it and get it deducted off the other guys salary, obviously intending to see him sometime and give him the money then, he said no! :headbang:

I had a similar experience when I went to Canada. I bought something that was for $7 (in US dollars), gave them a $20, got $43 back, apparently they thought I gave them a $50, so I gave them the $30 back cause I'm a nice guy.

Originally posted by fury
I had a similar experience when I went to Canada. I bought something that was for $7 (in US dollars), gave them a $20, got $43 back, apparently they thought I gave them a $50, so I gave them the $30 back cause I'm a nice guy.

Did you pay in American dollars?

Good question. Isn't the conversion rate about 10 to 1 on Canadian to American? :eek:

Originally posted by s4
Good question. Isn't the conversion rate about 10 to 1 on Canadian to American? :eek:

Pretty much. :D

Nah, it's close to 65 cents when changing from Canadian into American. It was 63 cents, the all time low, in February (when we went to the U.S. for a vacation, of course). Our dollar is getting stronger recently, because the Canadian economy is kicking the American economy's ass at the moment, as well as all the other G7 economies. We will lead in growth this year and next.

VIVA LA CANADA! :anibang: :D

Back