wrong number

kuulani

Last night at about 11, some jerk called me phone ... he asked for "Bob", so I tell him that he has the wrong number.

Well, he then got mad and defensive and said, "I don't have the wrong number, who is this?"

THAT is one of my biggest pet peeves, don't be calling my house at 11 at night and then demand to know who I am! You're the asshole disturbing my bedtime. So I tell him again that he has the wrong number, and he comes back again with the same old, "I don't have the wrong number" crap. Hello! It was like he was mad at me for him calling the wrong number. Dumb ass.

I have caller id and I get up at 3:30am....I've found that's a good time to call dumbasses back. :D

I'm always getting wrong numbers calling me especially early in the morning. If they get stroppy I just tell them to fuck off. :shrug:

I can't use caller ID 'cos I don't have a BT line.

thats why i hate phones. and my ringer is off and so is my cel almost all the time. that way i wont have to deal with crap like that. next time just trace the bastard and remind him hes a dumbass.

kuulani said:
Last night at about 11, some jerk called me phone ... he asked for "Bob", so I tell him that he has the wrong number.

Well, he then got mad and defensive and said, "I don't have the wrong number, who is this?"

ohhh, i hate that, but i hate even more when the jerk ask you if you know bob's number :grumpy:

Q said:
I have caller id and I get up at 3:30am....I've found that's a good time to call dumbasses back. :D

I used to just have a whistle by the phone ... damn, where did that whistle go? :D

kuulani said:
Q said:

I used to just have a whistle by the phone ... damn, where did that whistle go? :D

That's a cool idea, maybe I should invest in one.... no ... hang on... I have one in my draw..... Good for pervy caller too. :evilgrin:

LoL, I had some guy cll me up this one time, and he wanted to talk to Samantha or something, then I said he had the wrong number. We argues over this fact, then after about a minute, he says all sultary, "So tell me, sweety, what's YOUR name??"

EEEEEEEEEK!!

*hangs up phone... unplugs phone... throws phone out window... hides under covers* :eek6:

Back