WTF is up with Barney the Dinosaur?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
They must've been smoking some potent pot when they came up with that thing, I mean, come on... A purple dinosaur with a green stomach?

He's always so happy, he looks like he's about to break out in hysteria rolling on the floor laughing and then suddenly sit up and spark up a fat one. :retard:

:headbang:

He's definitely waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too happy :eek6: something's up with that.

My youngest two wouldn't watch it even if I'd tied them down, thankfully, so it was only the first I had to suffer with :laugh:

I can just see it now...

Barney - "Duhh.... Hi, gang! I'm smoking marijuana! :D

Would you like to try some, too?"

Kid - "No, Barney, my mom told me not to do that stuff, cause she says 'Look what it does to your father!' and that scares me because my father does that all the time and I don't want to turn out like that!"

*rest of the kids shake heads in unison*

Barney - "Oh, come on you pussy, it ain't that bad! You just put this part in your mouth and blow. Or is it the other way around? Heeheehee, I'm so fucked up I can't remember how to smoke it! Huhuhuhuh!

Oh, hi B.J.! What's wrong, you don't have your crack pipe with you today!"

B.J. - "Oh, I'm done doing that stuff, Barney. I've moved on to shooting the shit!" *pulls out a needle and sticks it in his arm* "Ahhhh... Hehehehehe! I love you guys so much!"

Baby Bop - "Hi, everybody! I had way too much tequila last night, so if you don't mind, I think I'll go take a nap now!"

Barney - "Hey B.J., are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

B.J. - "Hell yeah, I knew I wasn't the only one with the hots for her! Let's go play with her boobies! *snicker* *sticks the needle in his arm again* Ahhhh..."

:headbang:

Back