1?

B

Bubba

1 was me. The reason I can't post as 1 to prove it is because I deleted the password. I was also WildoneThing and WildThing.

If you are wondering how many I am now, Bubba is the only one I use or plan to use.

Scanty

uncle stan.....the only person in that half of my family whose name doesn't sound like a type of curry dish.

ipmoof

samcurry, do you ever get confused when you have curry for dinner and yer missus says "some curry?" and you think "shit! that's a bit formal, isn't it?!" and then realise that she is in fact offering you some curry and that you are a former-Martin Logan owning ass? :retard:

Speaking of which, would anybody like some peng-gua-cum-hole? :)

unclehobart

ipmoof said:
samcurry, do you ever get confused when you have curry for dinner and yer missus says "some curry?" and you think "shit! that's a bit formal, isn't it?!" and then realise that she is in fact offering you some curry and that you are a former-Martin Logan owning ass? :retard:

Speaking of which, would anybody like some peng-gua-cum-hole? :)
Prolly not... Curry is rather rare eating in the states.

unclehobart

What can I say? This is the land of burgers, tacos, pizza, and the bottomless cup of coffee. I myself have only have curry like 4 times in the last two years.. and I had to do it myself. I then went to an Indian restaurant in New Zealand for a little hot lamb ...and discovered what kick ass curry truly tastes like.

Ardsgaine

unclehobart said:
Prolly not... Curry is rather rare eating in the states.

Janimal makes a very mean Burmese Chicken Curry... and I do mean mean. It made my mother cry and almost gave my dad another heart attack. :p

(Actually, that was just a bad batch... something about confusing teaspoon and tablespoon on the cayenne pepper, I think. *Whew!*)