10 hours until.....

breaky

it's only 10 hours until i start my journey to another country, another world. wow that went fast, i'm very nervous and am sitting in an empty room cause i just don't know what to do :confused: i have said my farewells and have packed everything up, so now what? the final countdown is so enjoyable :winkkiss: .....what do you count down to?

AlphaTroll

I generally count down from 10 to calm myself before giving someone a slap. Actually the countdown is more to fool them and to give me enough time to work up a really good, solid punch.

unclehobart

How much stuff are you actually taking? Are you down to just a few bags of clothes, minor keepsakes, and jewely bits, and a hatpin?

Mare

Where are you going breaky? (i must have missed a thread or shout somewhere) And why you going? :D

breaky

unclehobart said:
How much stuff are you actually taking? Are you down to just a few bags of clothes, minor keepsakes, and jewely bits, and a hatpin?

one backpack, my computer bag and another small back pack as a carry on bag, trying to keep it as minimal as possible:D i do have safety pins in about every third item of clothing. i'm only taking a couple of photos, the only jewellry is that which i wear in my piercings
i'm pretty simple really:retard2: there's bound to be a couple of things i forget and won't realize til i'm on the plane :banghead: