11,000 did you say?

MrBishop

11k!!! Snowbunnies for Unc!
1760-400.jpg
1836-snow-150x2201.jpg
snow02aa.jpg

AlphaTroll

Congrats Unc! And hey, I'll try and oblige with the piccies.....you sure it has to be Canadian women?

Hmmmmm....soz Unc - I tried finding a Canadian lass in a bikini cavorting in the snow.....but I didn't see any - guess they hide 'em maple leaves too well, so I couldn't really tell where they were from and since I didn't want to disappoint you with posting the wrong thing I just decided to post no pic at all :p

unclehobart

A picture of thee cavorting and carry on half naked would be just as good.... and frankly, mandatory. Go now... and bring me polaroid yummies!

AlphaTroll

Well, I did say I would post some holiday pics.....and I would....if I had any. Maybe one of the others remember some being taken, because I'm sure I saw lights flashing in my face on more than one occasion.....could have been cops though :shrug:

Does it have to be of cavorting....can't I just be quietly sitting in the jacuzzi?

unclehobart

Its all good... just upload a few holiday snappies of questionable moral nature... just so long as it is lust driving.

mandatory... repeat... mandatory.

chcr

Too cute for words
unclehobart said:
Participatory salutaions for my arbitrary milestone are mandatory ... repeat... mandatory.
:lol: Obligatory salutations and congratulations then. :lol:

Edit: I will not be dancing naked for you under any circumstances.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Damn, will you hurry up and get to 12K, I can't wait to see the thread for that. :D

Rose

chcr said:
:lol: Obligatory salutations and congratulations then. :lol:

Edit: I will not be dancing naked for you under any circumstances.

Awww, don't think of it as dancing for Unc, think of it as dancing for all the female spectators in the audience ...

unclehobart

Ms Ann Thrope said:
hey unc.... ever heard of a thesaurus? :brow:

http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?q=mandatory

here's another piccy for ya; the site tells me it's called the Boris Vallejo Memorial Bikini ;)

roc2.jpg
But of course... Its just that at that particular moment of typing I had a 3 y/o and a 4 y/o climbing all over and distracting me. That caused me to start and stop and start and stop that one line and not proofread it. Ah well. Its just unclear. The thought should have been post one that appeals to her, one that appeals to me, and a third that would be appealing to both of us.