11 days, 6 hours

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh no not I! I will survive! As long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Once it sets in, there is no getting rid of it. We hafta throw away the whole thread or live with it.

chcr

Too cute for words
I can never think of that song wthout thinking of Chicken Little anymore.

"There's definitely a chance that we'll survive."

TexasRaceLady

I can never think of that song wthout thinking of Chicken Little anymore.

"There's definitely a chance that we'll survive."

You JUST had to mention that. I spent days getting that out of my mind after the 3yr old grandson just had to watch it over and over.

NOW, you bring it back ! ! !

My sanity is slipping! ! !

ROTFL

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
There's going to be cake?

hmmmm I should make a headbanger cake in celebration of the occasion. I'll be in Newfoundland on the real birthday so maybe I'll make it early...hmmm I should shop for little cake pans tomorrow (I do not want to make a big cake all for me). Does cake ship well?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Do you have some examples of cake that would ship well? Do you know if you can ship cake across the border?

tonksy

Anything very moist. Pumpkin cake, apple cake. Dry cakes will not make it.
When shipping a cake it should always be wrapped in plastic and then foil or a plastic bag.
I dunno about the border. I guess so as I have shipped cookies to Canada before.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I couldn't get small pans like I was looking for...so I'm gonna have to bake full sized cakes. I don't think I'm gonna beable to cut out the headbanger though (I was gonna use the small pan as the body and then just cut the hand and such out and put it together) so it will probably end up being a round cake with the headbanger on it with icing (I have yellow food colouring and white icing for the body and brown tube icing for the lines)...I'll post pics when it's done, I think I'm gonna bake it now...I guess I'll just have to eat a full size cake after all :crap:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OK, so I just realized the time...gonna be tomorrow before the cake gets made, I need to make dinner instead.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Here we are! Not too shabby for someone with no patience and no artistic ability I think.