-12 to 99....my blasphemous ass has prevailed through adversity and come a long way.

IDLEchild

Don't mind me...i am just tooting my own horn because i just realized today that my Karma has gone from -12 to 99....i don't care for the karma system as many know but even i am surprised to have this much after the Abortion thread incident. I was in the doghouse for a significant amount of time and after today i feel a little proud for getting 99 points....."w00t" (that is how it is prounounced right?)

So um in my own self absorbed parade of putrid self loving i will say...Yayyy...umm thank you to those who gave me the good mojo.

IDLEchild

Re: -12 to 99....my blasphemous ass has prevailed through adversity and come a long w

PuterTutor said:
Bitch, if you're smoking, pass it.

Don't bogart.

Have the premium man....and a complimentray OTC bong.

Inkara1

Re: -12 to 99....my blasphemous ass has prevailed through adversity and come a long w

Hey now, it's a water pipe, not a bing! If it's called a bong, it's illegal... but if it's a water pipe, it's legal. :confbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member

that "return of the dorks" video will give you lotsa good karma :lol: :headbang:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Buttcrackdivine said:
Don't mind me...i am just tooting my own horn because i just realized today that my Karma has gone from -12 to 99....i don't care for the karma system as many know but even i am surprised to have this much after the Abortion thread incident. I was in the doghouse for a significant amount of time and after today i feel a little proud for getting 99 points....."w00t" (that is how it is prounounced right?)

So um in my own self absorbed parade of putrid self loving i will say...Yayyy...umm thank you to those who gave me the good mojo.
Congrats :beerbang: