$130G Strip Club Bill!?!?! True story...

unclehobart

I read the article back in July and its turned into a big row. I don't think the guy had to pay it... or at least not 120,000 of it. I can't remember the outcome.

abooja

I actually just drove by Scores in a cab around 1/2 hour ago on my way into Manhattan. There's a strip club on either end of the Queensboro Bridge. It's Scandals in Queens. :eek:

I remember hearing about this idiot on Howard Stern back when it happened. If I'm not mistaken, he tried to pull this stunt more than once.

Mare

Thats what he gets for using a credit card in a strip joint!! Being a waitress it sucks to have to wait for tips....... :lol2:

tonksy

Mare said:
Thats what he gets for using a credit card in a strip joint!! Being a waitress it sucks to have to wait for tips....... :lol2:
actually, i think you are more likely to get a bigger tip from a drunk with a credit card than a drunk with cash...unless he can't count and just shoves money at you. those are my favorites.

Professur

tonksy said:
actually, i think you are more likely to get a bigger tip from a drunk with a credit card than a drunk with cash...unless he can't count and just shoves money at you. those are my favorites.

You're a stripper at a waffle house?

That reminds me, I have to renew my passport soon.

tonksy

Professur said:
You're a stripper at a waffle house?

That reminds me, I have to renew my passport soon.
lol...no i keep my clothes on...but we get plenty of drunks, i assure you.

tonksy

Professur said:
damn *rips up passport application*
well...there is a girl that leaves all the buttons on her shirt undone...but then again her boobs are somewhere about her waistline.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I remember reading about a person getting in trouble for running up a $35,000 tab on his government credit card...Here it is...

One former DOD worker did just that. Charging the surgery, part of $35,000 in charges over two years, on his government credit card.

" ... it appears he spent most of the money romancing a waitress he met at the Hooters bar and grill in Jacksonville, Florida," Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, told a House Government Reform subcommittee. "After they got to know each other, she asked him for money to have a breast enlargement operation."