17 year wannabe locusts

Kittie

The bugs are coming, they're coming they're coming they're coming they're coming. they're big... and and and and loud and they go *tck tck tck tck tck tck tck tck tck tck * And my neighbor said she saw two today, and she said they were really disgusting. And the bugs are coming and I dont want bugs to come becuase I hate bugs. And we thought that we could kill them by getting a can of death and spraying them with death, but the only way to get death in a can is to go down to the underworld and get some souls and put them in a blender and put that in a can and we dont know how to do that. And then we decided that maybe we could cover up the whole entire earth with cement... yeah yeah cement. But um... that's not cost effective at all. So the bugs are coming and people eat the bugs, but I will not eat the bugs 'cause the bugs scare me. I am going to carry around a can of raid wherever I go--can of raid, holster, can of raid... and go *pssssshhhh* to the bugs cause they are going to be everywhere bugs will be everywhere they will go tck tck tck tck. bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs.......

IDLEchild

Squiggy said:
Was this really meant to be a thread? :retard:

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on the link and read the thread...oh well....thats another 45 seconds wasted which I won't get back.

Inkara1

annoyed_with_aliens.gif

Kittie

IDLEchild said:
I knew I shouldn't have clicked on the link and read the thread...oh well....thats another 45 seconds wasted which I won't get back.

wow. I wish I had not read your response. That was a whole 3 hours wasted of my pathetic existance. I had to leave the screen open. Your sig. made my computer go into a coma.

BlurOfSerenity

IDLEchild said:

you complain about wasting time reading it...
then you waste more precious time announcing that you had wasted time in the first place.
but hey, if you're going to waste a little time, might as well go whole-hog and waste more, right?

Sharky

When I was a kid we'd catch a locust and tie a thread to one of it's legs and hold the other end of the thread and watch them fly around and around and around . . . :dizzy:

Ms Ann Thrope

:p

actually, don't remember locusts as a kid... grew up in the inner city and I only recall mosquitos and houseflies... rare trips to the 'country' (suburbs, actually) introduced me to crickets and cicadas... :crying3:

IDLEchild

Kittie said:
wow. I wish I had not read your response. That was a whole 3 hours wasted of my pathetic existance. I had to leave the screen open. Your sig. made my computer go into a coma.

As long as you know how I feel.

but hey, if you're going to waste a little time, might as well go whole-hog and waste more, right?

Half-assing things is so bad.

Sharky

Ms Ann Thrope said:
:p

actually, don't remember locusts as a kid... grew up in the inner city and I only recall mosquitos and houseflies... rare trips to the 'country' (suburbs, actually) introduced me to crickets and cicadas... :crying3:

I think cicadas are actually the insect to which Squiggy and I were referring . . . technically, a locust is a big grasshopper.

Locust:
locust.jpg

Cicada:
cicada.jpg

Cicada shell:
cicada-shell.jpg