2,000 posts pour moi!

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
wow. didn't know this was a race who could post as much as possible, within the smallest period of time....yay for you peterska2 if you have time to post 75+ posts per day...just don't bore us with the bragging, 'cause that makes it sound kinda pathetic....

congrats btw, stewey!

Raven

Annoying SOB
thankya gandalf-horse ;). + Karma for you. Not racing like I said before just amazement at it taking a 2 years to hit 1000 on jjr512 and just under a year to 2000 here

peterska2

I'm not really racing it just seems to have been a case of a lot of time on my hands and so a very high post count in a short period of time. As you can see I'm still not at the 1k and have been slacking recently. Still it is good to take your time over it and have some nice posts and that which take time to do. I've got some really long posts out there somewhere but as I spend a lot of time on here I will have a high post count in a small space of time. But I'm not going to bore you with details and so just simply say (again)

WTG Stewey :headbang:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Shadowfax said:
wow. didn't know this was a race who could post as much as possible, within the smallest period of time....yay for you peterska2 if you have time to post 75+ posts per day...just don't bore us with the bragging, 'cause that makes it sound kinda pathetic....

congrats btw, stewey!
Um, wow. So, how are YOU doing today?

[cough]Valium[/cough]

Oz

I like the yellow ones myself.......they make the room go nice and swirly :nuts:

And indeed........congrats stew

Raven

Annoying SOB
Rose said:
D'oh. How come no one's passing the pills my way? I always try and share when I have some ... :(
You dont want the blue ones Rose and tanies

Moof: Thanks ladyman :p