3/17/04: Steak & a Blowjob Day

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:
How dare you sully the sanctity of the Steak and a Blowjob day??? Jihad!!! JIHAD!!!

Bring it on, Canadastani underling. I am the Grill Meister - none who live can approach my skill on da grill.

Besides, men who cook well get better BJs. It's been proven. :lloyd:

woodman19_99

MrBishop said:
Silly man...there's not enough space under the grill to manoever for the BJ while you cook your steak.

Umm, I beg to differ. If one turns sideways whilst cooking, the woman has no trouble at all performing... It's actually rather nice to have a beer, cook a steak and get a BJ all at once...

Professur

The only time cook and well show up together in my vocabulary is "Sorry I cooked and didn't warn you. Get well soon"

BeardofPants

Why would *anyone* want to expose their schlong near a grill
*has visions of a visit to the ER with a well-cooked weiner :eek:

woodman19_99

BeardofPants said:
Why would *anyone* want to expose their schlong near a grill
*has visions of a visit to the ER with a well-cooked weiner :eek:

Um, it's not like it's just hanging out there against the grill... it's typically enclosed somewhere... :evilcool:

MrBishop

woodman19_99 said:
Um, it's not like it's just hanging out there against the grill... it's typically enclosed somewhere... :evilcool:
Well...exposed, unexposed, exposed, unexposed, explode, unexposed ;)

woodman19_99

BeardofPants said:
Yeah, yeah, enclosed right up until the GF gets a face full of the not-so-good-hot-stuff, and then.... *CHOMP*

Umm, she probably isn't going to get a face full of anything... that'll be her protein for the day, instead of the steak... :D

unclehobart said:
Whatever happend to burrito and bondage mondays? ... or jello rim job shooter sundays?

Ummm, jello rim job shooter sunday's? That's a pretty nasty thought.... although this opinion comes from no experience... yet...

tonksy

I would just like to, uh, state...you know, for the record, that there are absolutely no jello shooters at this house on sundays...or any other day for that matter.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
tonksy said:
I would just like to, uh, state...you know, for the record, that there are absolutely no jello shooters at this house on sundays...or any other day for that matter.

*notices the lack of the words rim job in the post.

nalani

I have a dumb question .. is Steak and a Blowjob Day just an OTC thing or is it a global thing, like April 20th celebrations?