3DMark03 out

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I still haven't downloaded that, I'm still too depressed about my '02 marks to even think about my '03.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Are you talking about 2001?

Man... By comparison, my system flies with 2001. 5645 marks fully overclocked. :crying3:

PT

Yeah, ok, whatever the last one was, was it 2001? I guess so. I only scored something like 2500 with it. I just know it will be under 1000 and I just can't deal with that kind of rejection right now.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I got 264 (no, I'm NOT missing a digit there. 264.) in 2003. No offense, but I'd be surprised if it even runs on your system. 03 only did one of the game tests and the 2 fill rate tests on my Geforce2.

PT

I don't have the TNT in it anymore. It's a Geforce 4 MX440, If I think about it, I'll try it this weekend.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
A Geforce4 MX440 achieved 2500 on 3dmark2001se? That's wrong. That's just wrong. It should be scoring somewhere between a Geforce2 and a Geforce3. Are you sure antialiasing wasn't on? I remember hearing somewhere that the drivers force FSAA on for all Geforce4's

PT

I had Anti Aliasing off, still have it off for that matter. It is overclocked to the max.

PT

No shit!?

hmmm. It is the crappy SdRam version, not the DDR. That would make some difference, but I should still be doing better than that.

catocom

I got a 982 with my little rad-9000 64mb ddr:D
I don't really game, but I could probably tweak it somehow.
eh, nah it works ok for me.

If I got into gaming, I'd probably get the 9700.
It'd probably smoke on this system.:shrug:

Arris

Gonz said:
Tbred, faster memory & 9700 certainly up the score

Shame they have the opposite effect on my bank balance :( (Well the memory and 9700. The Tbred B was £70 :) )

PT

Damn Luis, you really need to get a new vid card.

I've been trying to download it since yesterday, can't seem to find a decent site. Looked at the ones at HWC, it seems to be taken off of some of those already. I'll try again tonight.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
All i do now is play Undying, browse and program. The card is more than enough for what i do.

downloaded not installed. Luis you should get a radeon 9700 with a decent cpu, you'd be loving ut2003 with all eye candy @ 1280x1024, marvellous and lifelike! my Geforce 3/4 cards make it look like a painting and can only dream of those resolutions with eye candy and still being smooth as silk, nvidia sucketh!:rolleyes: lovin ma 9700 :headbang:

catocom

I can see right now my rad-9000/64mb ain't cuttin' it.:(
running on a p4t533-2.53mhz 512-pc1066....
982, uh-uh, got to go.