50 on day one

Demon Child

SoldierPrime said:
you must like it here. at bf you cant do this :O

Sure you can post 50 posts in one day at Blizzforums, Redsoldier does it by camping in the "What are YOU listening to now?" thread all the time. :D

Demon Child

SoldierPrime said:
yay, dc and what if we exclude that thread? :)

There is always the "JAD" thread, the "Rate the Personality/Avatar/Sig of Person Above You!" thread, and the "Where are you right now?" thread in the CC forum. :p

Arris

We wouldn't be getting anywhere if there was a Double Post warning in the "10,000 post thread" ;)

Welcome all :headbang:

Demon Child

Arris said:
We wouldn't be getting anywhere if there was a Double Post warning in the "10,000 post thread" ;)

Welcome all :headbang:

Maybe in the "10,000 post thread" here, but the "What are YOU listening to now?" thread has a double post warning and it has over 11,000 posts with probably a mimimun amount of dual posts in it at BF. ;)

Demon Child

Actually, if you took all of the "What are you listening to now?" thread posts from back during the BF1 up to the current one and add all of the posts together, then it would be somewhere around the 20,000 post mark. :p

Hector

Ya, but posting at BF has become rather awkward for me lately. I'm surrounded with 3 groups of people...the noobs, the elders, and the retards.

I like the elders, but the other 2....:rolleyes:

Demon Child

The retards just give you a reason to make them look even more retarded ad the newbs are just that newbs. Though I have been surrounded by those three groups of forumers for about 2 years now. :mope: