Staff member
I had a hard time getting through the article without laughing! :laugh:

1. Ply the man or woman of your dreams with dark chocolate
2. Take your targeted sweetheart on a rollercoaster
3. Strike up a conversation and pepper it with jokes
4. Maintain eye contact for as long as possible
5. Stand with your arms down by your sides
6. Put soft rock music on the stereo

So. You're in an elevator with Poison in the background, and somebody with an ape posture comes up, stares boringly and incessantly at you, starts telling limericks, offers a bite of their chocolate bar and invites you to the fair.

Yeah. I'm in.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
worked so well I bought the company!!!! :lol2:

I found the best way to win a womans heart is to just be yourself. But in all fairness it's not for everyone, I am good looking, smart, and charming AND modest. ;)

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I found the best way to win a woman's heart is to stand quietly near the outside of the social gathering with a dozen roses while you lick your own eyebrows and lean against your Mercedes convertible.

A.B.Normal

SouthernN'Proud said:
I found the best way to win a woman's heart is to stand quietly near the outside of the social gathering with a dozen roses while you lick your own eyebrows and lean against your Mercedes convertible.

If you can lick your own eyebrows you won't need the roses or Mercedes ,heck you may not even need the woman.

chcr

Too cute for words
Shoes!!!! Ya gotta tell her she has nice shoes. Oh, and it helps to be able to sing a love song that will melt her... heart, yeah, that's it, her heart.

Note, however, that most wimmens will not take "Nice 'come fuck me' pumps" as a compliment about her shoes (even if they are).

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
What happened to the good ol 3 steps for getting laid??
1. Look at her ass.
2. Get a boner.
3. Rub erection on her butt.