60 pounds of ballerina

chcr

Too cute for words
Hey, careful of that sweet stuff!!! I'm diabetic. You could hurt me with those little sweeties. Pretty darned cute. :D

Oz

Yer kids are adorable (as ever) tonks :)

I'm sure in another 15 years they'll be setting the ballerina world afire ;)

tonksy

thanks guys :D
it's cool. the teacher comes to the daycare center once a week. marlowe is doing great but mal's attention span isn't quite so developed...(wonder where she gets that from?)...shame as she needs the help in the graceful department. they both enjoy the classes, though.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
My god woman, have you installed some kind of implant to make that child smile like that? Does she ever quit?

Hobart's Sig said:
Got MILF?
:rofl:

tonksy

PuterTutor said:
My god woman, have you installed some kind of implant to make that child smile like that? Does she ever quit?
oh she quits alright....thanks though.
bob? i hope her eyes stay as blue. :D

kuulani

they are the cutest EVER!!

the discipline it takes to be a dancer is a good trait to instill!! as soon as my daughter is old enough, she's gonna be dancing in the family hula school. she's already been attending my practices ever since she was born.

tonksy

thanks guys :D

the seem to really like the classes and they want to were their suits alot...not too crazy about the slippers. malory has a fit when one comes untied...and they come untied often.

ClaireBear

Banned
Awwwwww bless!

I used to attend Ballet... to stop the shoes becoming untied pass one of the cords around the other TWICE (instead of the usual once) when tying the initial knot.

My sister used to kick off too!

tonksy

we had our rehearsal this weekend. i can't express to you what a disorganized clusterfudge that was. no one was listening, kids bouncing off the walls. it was cute though.
marlowe froze up and spent most of the time sitting on my lap but she did return to the stage when they brought the play horsies out. malory did as well as can be expected of a 3 year old and i was proud.
here's a few shots: