7-year old charged with felony

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
:confuse3:

My desk was in the hallway for the entire semester of Geometry in high school. I had this thing with the teacher.. we didn't get along so well. :D

Of course, I didn't really have to look at the book much do zip through the course, and she knew that, so the education part wasn't a problem. I usually just roamed the hallways during that class. :headbang:

ol' man

I stabbed two people in school with a pencil. I also had a real "KNIFE" pulled on me too by a much older kid.

One person I stabbed was a very old kid about two years older than me. What they were doing was pushing me down on the ground and everytime I got up they would push me down again. After about the 5th time I pulled out a pencil and stuck it in one of the kids back. They never did that to me again.

Another time the kid was my age. All through class he was kicking my desk hard basically bugging the shit out of me. So after about a half hour of his BS I stuck my pen in his leg. Never the less he left me alone after that.

I used to have to take ritalin too for a year but most of the time I spit it out. I got straight A's but the teacher could not handle me so she demanded I take ritalin. After the ritalin started I got C's and D's mostly after that. That shit is a neuro toxin. I am a Geochem major with a very high interest in pharmaceuticals. i did Organic Chemical Research for a semester and I know that anything of that nature will eventually cause nerve damage in the brain and retard growth.

This world is turning into one big shitty pisshole. Tha is all there is too it. I found out I probably needed to eat more meat/proteins in the mornings before I went to school and i possibly had a Iron deficiancy. Both of these things can cause children to have ADD. Now days I make sure to eat a good portion of meat in the morn upon waking. When I don't I feel pretty listless and tired and my attention span is shortend.