Raven

Annoying SOB
I'll have to spread some around.....that looks so very very wrong to me.... anyway I can give you -7 or 8 :)

Raven

Annoying SOB
-10 is the [b[threshold[/b] you have to go one over -10 to get the redness. And I thought I gave -7. I point for each 100 of Karma I have and 1 point for >1000 posts

a13antichrist

That's what I thought too, but you're on 300-something karma, right, and 1,000-something posts, which make 4..

[edit]
ok, so you're on 550-something karma, beats me then, I dunno what the story is.. :shrug: [/edit]

Besides which, I was on -1 before and then you gave me some and I went to -5.. then somone else am I was on -8.. and just now you and someone else both gave me some at the same time and now I'm on -15.. which incidentally is past the -10 limit so I don't get why I'm still grey.. :shrug:

a13antichrist

Heh.

When I said you're on 550-something, that meant that you are between 550 and 650, as those are the two boundaries for "steweygrrrr is a splendid one to behold".

Raven

Annoying SOB
a13antichrist said:
Heh.

When I said you're on 550-something, that meant that you are between 550 and 650, as those are the two boundaries for "steweygrrrr is a splendid one to behold".

ah right! gets ya

a13antichrist

I wonder if I can convince someone to hack something so that the fact that I've been up to 100+ and then at least another 200 on the way down counts for something...
scratchhead.gif

Raven

Annoying SOB
Insult Sam? or just ask him or any other admins. Judging from fury's karama-age looks like they can set it to whatever the hell they want