+9 years

2minkey

bootlicker
huh?
How'd for get that from me pointing out that Mr B added the underwear bomber in there,
when Gonz had clearly said "(until the obama admin)".
I was merely pointing out that that instance Was in that time frame.

I wasn't suggesting anything.
Geez, what's up with people trying to read between line that aren't there?
(and some people ignoring other things completely)

when you say things like...

the underoo was on Obama.

usually "on" means "fault" in common parlance. like, "hey man that one is on you."

don't complain about the responses you get to your, um, unconventional language usage. make yourself clear from the get-go.

catocom

when you say things like...

usually "on" means "fault" in common parlance. like, "hey man that one is on you."

don't complain about the responses you get to your, um, unconventional language usage. make yourself clear from the get-go.

of coarse I Always think I do, but that just human nature I think.:p

Seems to me that you are just overly sensitive to anything that could even remotely sound critical of Obama.
(btw I wasn't complaining, just curious)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
9/11 was Clinton's fault.

911 was Carters fault.

250px-Desertone.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
of coarse I Always think I do, but that just human nature I think.:p

Seems to me that you are just overly sensitive to anything that could even remotely sound critical of Obama.
(btw I wasn't complaining, just curious)

no i'm not that sensitive. it was just the language you used. you're not an only child are you?

one of my favorite quotes... from maynard, the singer for tool (and yes, i am an only child)...

"I think the biggest problem working with me would be that I'm an only child, and so I have an internal dialogue that goes on that I just assume you can hear. Because as an only child, you have your own little world. Then you go into a situation where you're working with other people, and unless you actually vocalize what you're thinking, the other people will go through hell trying to figure out what's going on."

catocom

nah, I'm the middle child.
(older sister, and younger brother)

I am the only one born up north though :p (Ill)
I get teased all the time about being a yank.