A day to (not) remember...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
It is now 3:46 AM. I am so tired I can barely type this out. My shift, graveyards, started at 7:00 PM. Too bad I got off work before the shift started at 3:30 PM. Did I also mention that the only thing I've eaten since 10:00 PM on June 3rd was a breakfast bagel? :lol2: Did I also mention that I've had two hours sleep, at most, since last night? I'm getting too old for this shite...

Mare

Gato_Solo said:
It is now 3:46 AM. I am so tired I can barely type this out. My shift, graveyards, started at 7:00 PM. Too bad I got off work before the shift started at 3:30 PM. Did I also mention that the only thing I've eaten since 10:00 PM on June 3rd was a breakfast bagel? :lol2: Did I also mention that I've had two hours sleep, at most, since last night? I'm getting too old for this shite...

Remembering the days and nights of no sleep....not sure wether you want to lay down and sleep or lay down and eat while your falling asleep!
Hang in there Gato! :winkkiss:

Just think-and all that so you can get a paycheck with taxes taken out, just to pay more taxes on things that you buy, to only pay taxes at the end of the year... :sadhug: