A funny (kinda)

Inkara1

For the record, I don't have a problem with this being posted. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, after all. In addition, the "resume" was posted in a new thread, because it wasn't in context with other current threads noe their off-topic tangents. There's a lot of difference between this (starting a whole new topic for it) and what I had been complaining about before (taking an established topic that had nothing to do with the president in even the least bit, and then reaching into thin air to find a way to bash him the exact same way that the exact same people had done numerous times before--in other words, beating a dead horse just to beat the dead horse, not to actually add anything to the conversation).

But in the future, when posting something that long, feel free to create a new paragraph every now and then. That large of a block of small, sans-serif text is very hard to read.

chcr

Too cute for words
But in the future, when posting something that long, feel free to create a new paragraph every now and then. That large of a block of small, sans-serif text is very hard to read.

Sorry, Inky, I copied and pasted it from an e-mail at work and all the formatting disappeared. I didn't have time to fix it then, and I'm too lazy to do it now. :D

Bungi

Can I come to Canada too? I'm getting mighty tired of my country being America's little dog.