a message from a former member

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

s4 here

i was just curious if any of you xibase/otc folk ever speak about me after i left. it was my decision to go and i made it. however, i found a particular thread not to my liking: http://www.otcentral.com/forum/show...53f177e68ecb92e&threadid=6556&highlight=Bubba

what do my eyes see? i see member Q telling people all about who s4/bubba was at other boards. needless to say, i am not pleased. i am therefore asking you to ban her from your board because she has no right saying these things about me. i believe that is a personal attack.

thank you and do not be concerned, i do not plan on making a habit of posting here. the bottom line is that if i am not going to be posting here then there should be no need for Q to say anything about me. i really don't like Q. i tried to be nice but the conclusion i came to is that it ain't worth it.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm with fury,

:stfu:

What right do you have coming here and telling them what to do?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
1386731_F_TN.jpg

freako104

:rolleyes:i thought he decided he wasnt going to come back. besides like squig said Q only picks on those worth picking on :D :p im suprised he had the balls to come back

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Well of course we talk about you whoreable. We talk about how we miss you, how funny it used to be when you'd post one word posts in all caps like "SUCCESS!!!! :mad::grumpy:

You've lost your edge though, you know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.