A more interesting thread

75renegade

tommyj27 said:
this thread was more interesting for a while, what happened folks? don't drop the ball, pick it up and run with it team!

i give up....

Don't give up tommy! For what its worth I'll be glad to share somethin' interestin' to me.

Like, for me, 185 hp (approx.), pumpin' from a 28 yr. old 5 litre, complete w/ Headman headers, custom dual turnouts, Dana 44 rear end/Dana 30 front end, custom brushbars, 8000lb. wench, 4" lift, etc. (4 x 4) 2500 lbs. of pure Jeepin' delight!:headbang:

Nothin' makes its interest more clear for me, than a sunshiney day, topless............connected to my machine by the reigns of its 3-speed!

Yeah its workin' jus' fine for me! .......a bit rusty, but fun an' power-packed!:D

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i think that 'well-used' vehicles often have the most character anyways. in the 8 months since i paid $200 for this car, it's seen all corners of MN, been driven 600mi. to SD on a blown head gasket, towed 600mi. back to MN, repaired and all over MN since. that and there's a certain sense of freedom in not having a car payment, regardless of what you're driving :beerbang:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
tommyj27 said:
there's a certain sense of freedom in not having a car payment, regardless of what you're driving

I tell myself that every time I get in my 95 Voyager, but it doesn't help. :retard:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Now that is more interesting indeed.

Thank you for staying on topic. :wink2:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
i would help except i always heard that when i read things that i didn't write the other thoughts could leak into my subconscious and it happens because i once knew a guy who had a parrot. but your strong tommydont forgat that because its why you dont have a parrot or need one ok.