A mystery...

75renegade

Um, ok, without even readin' all preceedin', looks like Nick-Slime on the gas grill................

Jus' curious 'bout the story behind.....

Gonna read the 'preceedin'' now. (lookin' fer an answer)?(

Aunty Em

unclehobart said:
Has he tried feeding applesauce to the VCR yet?

No, no, that's pens, pencils, crayons, rolled up bits of paper, plastic figures. crisps(chips), chips(french fries), dog biscuits, cat biscuits.... The list is endless of the fun things kids like to feed the VCR! :eek:

Those things that lock the slot are a godsend, I suggest you invest in one! :)

Janimal

Luckily, he hasn't found interest in the VCR yet. Although once he does, I imagine we'll be in trouble.

Ardsgaine

He can't actually reach the VCR yet. By the time he gets that tall, he should be smart enough to program it.

As for exactly what happened, it went like this. At some time during the evening, unbeknownst to us, Levi put the frisbee down in the broiler part of our gas oven. After the kids went to bed, Jan went into the kitchen to make brownies. (If we make them while they're awake, they expect us to share.) As the oven began to heat up, I asked her what the smell was. She said it was the oven. Okay... (She got the lion's share of that bottle of wine we were drinking.)

A few minutes later, the burning plastic smell had gotten really strong. I asked her if she was sure that there wasn't something in there burning. That's when it hit her that she should open up the oven and check, and she found the frisbee dripping between the grills of the broiler pan. It was a real mess to clean up.

This morning Levi was pointing at the oven like he wanted something from it. I took him to the garbage can and showed him the melted frisbee. He pointed at it and said, "hosh!" (hosh = hot in the Leviathan language)

Little shit... :grumpy:

:)

Janimal

I was going to mention that he couldn't reach the VCR, but if he were interested in it, that wouldn't stop him. He's shown that he's perfectly capable of altering his surroundings to suit his needs. (I.e. he would just drag something over there and stand on it)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ardsgaine said:
This morning Levi was pointing at the oven like he wanted something from it. I took him to the garbage can and showed him the melted frisbee. He pointed at it and said, "hosh!" (hosh = hot in the Leviathan language)

Little shit...

:roflpip:

:rofl: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh3: :laugh4: :laugh5: :rofl2: :rofl3: :roll2:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It was a simple science experiment gone awry. He wanted to see if the oven works when mom & dad aren't there to operate it. He never intended for somebody to make hash brownies before removing said experiment, cut him some slack :D

greenfreak

PuterTutor said:
Ardsgaine said:

Little shit...

:roflpip:

:rofl: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh3: :laugh4: :laugh5: :rofl2: :rofl3: :roll2:

:rofl:

HomeLAN

He's not quite 2 yet (about 2 wks away). Precocious thang ain't he.

Same age as mine. Fun, isn't it? At least, that's what I keep telling myself.

BTW, I had it the moment I saw it. Right down to who did it.