A question for the guys

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I'm curious about something. I think I know what the answer will be, but just so I can say I asked...

I am a probation/parole officer. Part of my assigned duties is the lovely routine of conducting urine drug screens. Nothing better than stirring about in someone's piss at 8:15 AM...

As one might imagine, in my tenure I have heard damn near every excuse imaginable, and a few that get bonus points for creativity along the way. These specimens must be observed. Yes, I get to accompany these dudes to the head and observe them pissing in said cup. I've seen enough pecker to stretch from here to London by now. Be that as it may, one of the telltale red flags that someone will be positive for drugs is when they have a difficult time giving the specimen. Now I understand that it can be difficult to pee on demand, and that if the well is dry things can take awhile.

BUT...when someone is reluctant to provide the required fluids, it's a decent indicator that they will test positive. Thus, I hear a ton of reasons why they can't provide the specimen. And that's what I want to ask about.

In all my life, I never heard of "nervous kidneys" or "nervous bladder". These guys often claim that they just can't go if anyone else is in the room with them. My usual reply to this is to ask them what they do at roadside rest stops, or ball games, or other public events. That usually negates the argument, but some cling to their story, stating that they simply can't pee in a public place.

One or two guys out of a hundred...OK, I can buy that. But it seems an inordinate number of "nervous bladders" end up on supervision, cuz I hear this nonsense out of maybe 60 to 75% of males.

So, how 'bout it? Do we have any guys here who legitimately cannot urinate unless they are in total privacy? As I said, I think I know what the results of this little straw poll will be, but hey...I'm bored and figure some data would make for interesting "cup-time" chitchat next Tuesday...

Professur

I'm not a big fan of it, but I can piss in a crowd. (on one occasion, I pissed on a crowd, but that's another story). And I can usually manage to summon up a few spoonfuls within about 10 minutes of a full drain. Spend enough time driving, and you get the hang of that real quick.

ClaireBear

Banned
I'm not a bloke... *CB checks groin area* Last time I checked anyway but... I think the "nervous bladder" is a real phenomenon...

I can't piss on demand... nor can I do so on a strange toilet such as a friend or partner's house... I'm okay in bars, pubs and restaurants but it usually takes me longer than most... even if I'm full to busting with beer.

But I think the main reason is not the nervous bladder but the fact there's some geezer over your shoulder looking at the proportions of your pecker! It would put me off!!!

Professur

ClaireBear said:
I'm not a bloke... *CB checks groin area* Last time I checked anyway but... I think the "nervous bladder" is a real phenomenon...

I can't piss on demand... nor can I do so on a strange toilet such as a friend or partner's house... I'm okay in bars, pubs and restaurants but it usually takes me longer than most... even if I'm full to busting with beer.

But I think the main reason is not the nervous bladder but the fact there's some geezer over your shoulder looking at the proportions of your pecker! It would put me off!!!

Most of the guys he's talking about have done time, and that means communal showers. Having only one guy watching would probably be a relief.

ClaireBear

Banned
Professur said:
Most of the guys he's talking about have done time, and that means communal showers. Having only one guy watching would probably be a relief.

Yeah.. I think I'd be concentrationg on covering the back side of me rather than the front!!!!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
For clarity sake...

I am not standing over shoulders...we have strategically placed mirrors to allow us to stand many feet away and still see what is going on. For instance, if someone has smuggled in urine from another person in some type of container...we'll see that.

Also...as I stated, I am fully sympathetic to the "pee on demand" idea. I'm talking about guys who take two and three hours to provide the specimen.

And yes, almost all of these guys have done time. They have zero privacy there. Toilets in cells are right out in the open. It ain't a new concept to these fellers at all.

rrfield

Ok, one exception - when alcohol is involded :D

Otherwise I will either hold it or step into a poopie stall.

ClaireBear

Banned
rrfield said:

Is your penis really that small?

*CB grabs hold of RR's shoulder in male comiseratory fashion.. a lone bugle plays the Last Rights*

I an joking btw! :kiss: Just couldn't resist it!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
rrfield said:

Fair enough, and totally understandable. But we're talking about staying out of prison here. If someone told me that this keeps me out of the joint, I'd piss in front of the Pope. :D

rrfield

SouthernN'Proud said:
Fair enough, and totally understandable. But we're talking about staying out of prison here. If someone told me that this keeps me out of the joint, I'd piss in front of the Pope. :D

If it meant staying out of prision I'd probably be able to squeeze out something!

Professur

SouthernN'Proud said:

In front of the Pope? Hell, to stay outta jail, I'd piss on the Pope. But then, that probably wouldn't go far in keeping me out, would it?

PostCode

Major contributor!
Reminds of one the pee tests I had in the military. They woke us up early, and, as any other person who wakes up in morning, I went to take a piss. They all just stood there and let me take a piss and never told me to hold up. Bastards. After that I was chugin' water and running stairs for the next four hours trying to get enough water in the bladder so I could take one.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
*been known to stop along a Los Angeles freeway when the need got bad enough*

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
PostCode said:
Reminds of one the pee tests I had in the military. They woke us up early, and, as any other person who wakes up in morning, I went to take a piss. They all just stood there and let me take a piss and never told me to hold up. Bastards. After that I was chugin' water and running stairs for the next four hours trying to get enough water in the bladder so I could take one.

They still call you in like that. Good thing I drink coffee...:grinyes:

catocom

Professur said:
In front of the Pope? Hell, to stay outta jail, I'd piss on the Pope. But then, that probably wouldn't go far in keeping me out, would it?
:rofl2:

Like rr, I'd probably have a tough time maybe, but I could squeeze out something.

I went to the ER one day with kidney stones, and had a real tough, time one time.
I don't have that much problem with a person watching so much as just
the though of peeing on demand, after recently peeing. :confused:

Alaska

The best part of this thread, aside from pissing on a crowd[me too in another life], is where CB called SnP a "geezer". He is, ya know.

:lol2:

chcr

Too cute for words
I've always been able to go (given I need to) anytime or anywhere. I'm not shy.