A rabbi and a Catholic priest...

HeXp£Øi±

A rabbi and a Catholic priest were sitting on a train together when the priest pulled out a polish sausage and started to eat it. The priest looked at the Rabbi and offered him a bite. No thanks replied the rabbi, god does not permit me. That's too bad replied the priest, it's hot and spicy, you're really missing out. That's alright replied the rabbi, my wife is a fantastic cook. What about you? Do you have a wife? No replied the Priest, god does not permit me. That's too bad said the rabbi, it's hot and spicy...

dimme

HeXp£Øi± said:
A rabbi and a Catholic priest were sitting on a train together when the priest pulled out a polish sausage and started to eat it. The priest looked at the Rabbi and offered him a bite. No thanks replied the rabbi, god does not permit me. That's too bad replied the priest, it's hot and spicy, you're really missing out. That's alright replied the rabbi, my wife is a fantastic cook. What about you? Do you have a wife? No replied the Priest, god does not permit me. That's too bad said the rabbi, it's hot and spicy...

:D :D

Inkara1

A Catholic priest and a rabbi were stranded together on a deserted island. After a while, they finally started talking to each other, and actually started to become fairly good friends.

One day, the priest said, "I sure wish we had some little boys on this island!"

"Why's that?" asked the rabbi.

"So we can screw 'em!"

"Out of what?"

HeXp£Øi±

How many Jewish mothers does it take to change a lightbulb?
None, i'll just sit here all alone in the dark...

Sharky

Good ones, Hex and Inky! :D :D

Here's one for ya:

A Rabbi and a Priest buy a car together and it's being stored at the Priest's house. One day the Rabbi goes over to use the car and he sees him sprinkling water on it. The Rabbi asked, ''What are you doing?'' The Priest responded, ''I'm blessing the car.'' So the Rabbi said ''Okay, since we're doing that....'' and takes out a hacksaw and cuts two inches off the tail pipe.

Raven

Annoying SOB
A catholic priest and a Rabbi are sat together locked in a debate over which religion is better. This soon boils down to the production of holy symbols. The priest takes out a loaf of bread to signify the miracles that Jesus performed. The rabbi then takes of his shoes. The priest looks thoughtful and then produces a cup of wine to signify the sacrifice that jesus made. The rabbi produces an apple. With that the priest gets up and leaves.

When he gets back to the church h talks to another minister and says 'I had this discussion with a rabbi earlier. We talked for a while then hit a brick wall. to get past it I got out a loaf of bread to signify the life and miracles of christ. He took his shoes off to remind me of the time that jesus spent in the desert. I got some wine out to signify the sacrifices made by Christ. He took out an apple to remind me of how we were all created equally in the garden of eden. With that he had me beat'

When the rabbi got back to the synagogue he spoke with his wife. He said 'You know what happened today? I had a talk with a catholic priest. We were talking about religion and then hit a brick wall.' His wife asked 'then what happened Jacob?' To which the rabbi replied he got his lunch out. When I did the same and got comfy the arrogant bugger took off!'