A reason to bob your johnson...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Study: Circumcision may help block HIV

LONDON - Circumcised men are less likely to be infected with the virus that causes AIDS because of biological reasons and not less risky behavior, scientists said on Friday.

Source for those with circumcision anxiety, and another plus for those of us with foreskin envy... :D

Doesn't surprise me........loosing yer foreskin must toughen up the end of yer knob in some ways :(

Oz
Happily Sensitive, Under the Hood :swing:

Oz said:
Doesn't surprise me........loosing yer foreskin must toughen up the end of yer knob in some ways :(

Oz
Happily Sensitive, Under the Hood :swing:

As long as you wrap that rascal... :D

I should shoe this to my little Irish friend. He thinks that not bobing the Johnson give his package a little "extra" in the sack. He compared it to a burrito, if you chop your hoo hoo, than you are taking the wrapping off the burrito. I guess htat works for those Atkins numb buts out there. :D

PrincessLissa said:
I should shoe this to my little Irish friend. He thinks that not bobing the Johnson give his package a little "extra" in the sack. He compared it to a burrito, if you chop your hoo hoo, than you are taking the wrapping off the burrito. I guess htat works for those Atkins numb buts out there. :D

I dunno if it gives ya any "extra" in the sack.......but I do know a dude who went through the snip off the end op as an adult (in his mid-twenties). Poor bugger curses the day he ever had it done :(

He says that after a couple of years of the tip rubbing against underpants, trousers, bedcloths and whatever yer normal daily penile contact is...........he's lost a lot of sensitivity and now feels that he might as well be wearing a condom full-time during the bedroom fun and frolicks :D

Poor bastard......

that's what we thought too ... such a barbaric custom. plus, it's not even our custom (as Hawaiian), so we didn't feel the need to follow it :D

but i do get the occassional questions about it when friends and relatives change his diaper and see it uncircumsized :shrug:

I'm gonna get all my kids circumcised.

The girls, too...
judge.gif

Well, as a baby, I had no say in the matter. But I have heard the same things, about it being less likely you'll get certain std's.

I've also read that a circumsized johnson is less sensitive than an uncircumsized one. I wouldn't know. It feels pretty darn sensitive to me without the foreskin.

Back