A shining light to find the toilet

unclehobart

I coulda swore that I heard of this thing getting patented over 5 years ago. I wonder why its taken so long to get to market.

Suck it up guys and just pee sitting down. You can't blame 'splash' on the dog too many times before they start to get suspcious.

tonksy

i am 29 years old and have never had a hard time finding the toilet in the middle of the night...... :confused:

Rose

Um, I'm with Tonks. I've never had trouble finding my own toilet. That's like forgetting where the refridgerator is. It's just not going to happen.

And like Leslie, it is freaky. :s

Mare

:D That is so cool - puts it on my xmas list. Know how many times I woke up in the middle of the night and my boys left the seat up and theres nothing worse than a wet ass from the toilet in the middle of the night. :lol2:

Inkara1

Hey ladies: if you want to check to see if the seat's up or down, try to touch the top edge of the tank on the front. If you can feel both halves of the seat, put the bottom one down. If you can feel the back half, it's ready to do. If you feel neither half, life the top half.

I don't want to hear any bitching about sitting down and falling in now.

Mare

Inkara1 said:
Hey ladies: if you want to check to see if the seat's up or down, try to touch the top edge of the tank on the front. If you can feel both halves of the seat, put the bottom one down. If you can feel the back half, it's ready to do. If you feel neither half, life the top half.

I don't want to hear any bitching about sitting down and falling in now.
Yeah but there's nothing like sitting on the toilet with pee spots on iy either -YUCK... :D

Inkara1

In that case, find the perpetrator and make him clean it with his tongue.

when I was in the dorms, I always took a can of lysol into the bathroom with me to spray the seat down because there were yellow puddles on it pretty frequently, and I hated using those ass gaskets that always tried to fall in and always absorbed the toilet water.

Bungi

Bah I'm sick of these guys giving us a bad name, just piss in the bowl it's not really that hard!

Hoon

We've becoma a very lazt society when we need to illuminate out toilet bowls because we're too lazy to TURN THE BATHROOM LIGHT ON.

This product may have held some validity with me if it were invented back when we used outhouses.

dAbeaRs

yeah but still for guys like me 6'4" by the time the piss hits the water its splaching everywhere anyways so what the hell .!<? im not sitting down in the middle of the night i want to make it back to bed usually

Inkara1

It's not forgetting to aim that's the problem. It's not raising the seat that's the problem. When the bladder is just about empty, the pressure isn't there to make the stream push out anymore, so it doesn't go past the seat anymore.

Bungi

Inkara1 said:
It's not forgetting to aim that's the problem. It's not raising the seat that's the problem. When the bladder is just about empty, the pressure isn't there to make the stream push out anymore, so it doesn't go past the seat anymore.

So lean forward!

dAbeaRs said:
yeah but still for guys like me 6'4" by the time the piss hits the water its splaching everywhere anyways so what the hell .!<? im not sitting down in the middle of the night i want to make it back to bed usually

So aim at the porcelain above the water then?

It's not hard to work out, really.